What Safety Means to Us
From the early days of transporting miners from Salt Lake City into the Bingham Copper Mine to transporting passengers on our scenic tours throughout the country, safety has been and always will be our #1 priority. Safety for our employees and passengers will always remain our primary focus in all the policies, procedures and programs that govern our business.
We pride ourselves in offering the best equipment and most experienced drivers that the industry has to offer. Together, with strict adherence to all local, state and federal regulations, you can be sure that Lewis Stages will go above and beyond to make your next trip safe and enjoyable.
Lewis Stages is a member of the International Motorcoach Group.
IMG is the leading charter bus operator network in North America dedicated to providing premier ground transportation through elevated standards of performance. IMG members are dedicated to providing premier ground transportation to each and every client through elevated standards of performance in the areas of safety, maintenance, customer service, driver training, equipment, operations and on-road support.
Learn more about IMG Membership
click to expand
As a member of International Motorcoach Group, we are dedicated to providing premier ground transportation to each and every one of our clients through elevated standards of performance in the areas of safety, maintenance, customer service, driver training, equipment and operations; we retain a commitment to the network in the form of on-road support from coast to coast and member to member service.
Standard Of Excellence
As members of IMG, we meet, at minimum, the following qualifications:
- Have a minimum of five years of experience in business and operation.
- Have Operating Authority both on a federal and state basis.
- Possess excellent Department of Transportation and/or Department of Defense ratings.
- Maintain a fleet of safe, clean, quality, modern, DVD-equipped motor coaches.
- Maintain a minimum of $5 million USD in liability insurance.
- Have an active drug and alcohol testing program.
- Maintain an on-site, full service garage and maintenance facility.
- Provide a standard emergency response time, on-call mechanic and 24/7 dispatcher contact.
- Offer mutual commitment to provide service to all other IMG companies with parts, equipment and qualified service personnel, upon request.
- Maintain a proven preventative maintenance program.
- Administer mandated IMG professional driver-training programs with defensive driving and customer service components.
- Have facilities and equipment available for customer inspection.
- Provide a customer-feedback process.
- Have the financial ability to participate in two mandatory training and business meetings each year.
- The ability to connect clients with elite motorcoach operators throughout the United States and Canada
- Industry-leading maintenance, safety and driver training programs
- Excellent customer service
- The assurance that all members have reached IMG’s high standards of qualifications and performance
- The value, reputation and confidence from the combined strength of the network
- The security of the IMG Network for on-road support